[Wcpr-members] This week's events

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 3 15:28:46 EST 2008

Ladies and gentlemen,
this week WCPR will be busy yet again. I know what you're thinking: when
do the bold knights of Seeper get a break? The answer - never. And yet,
there is light at the end of this tunnel.
Tuesday evening SPAC is hosting an election party in Bissinger, and
we've been asked to provide music from 10 to 1. Setup is 9 PM, bring
political/protest music if you've got any.
Wednesday from 1 to 5 we've providing music for the Lazer Tag event on
Palmer Lawn. This should be fun; hopefully if we get enough staff we can
take turns DJing or playing Lazer Tag.  Setup is at noon. If you've got
any techno, industrial, or epic movie music, bring it along.
Finally, for those of age, there will be a Graduate Beer and Pizza night
Wednesday evening from 8 to 10. We're not working this one, just
relaxing and enjoying a slice and a pint. (Told you there was light.) We
will still be having the regular meeting at 9:30.
-Matt