[Wcpr-members] Light Show & Dance Committee Meeting

Jake M. Bagdonas jbagdona at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 18 23:57:03 EST 2008

Hey guys,

Time for Spring budgets is here, so we need to have a meeting to
discuss the budget for the dance. Since budgets have to be in on
Friday, and Wednesday is our big event with the Chinese Wedding, our
only feasible meeting time is on Thursday at 8PM in the WCPR lounge.
Anyone wanting to attend is welcome to come and partake in planning for
the event, which will be in January. If you have ideas for certain
items, be sure to either email me with links for their price, or bring
a laptop to the meeting so we can compile a budget. Any questions,
comments, concerns, feel free to email me.

Jake