[Wcpr-members] light show & dance committee

Jake M. Bagdonas jbagdona at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 2 15:41:00 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

Some time in the early spring, we are going to have a Light Show and
Dance, which was a very popular event we used to host. This event is
going to be big, and since it's the first time we've done this in
years, the eboard has formed a committee to start organizing, booking
rooms, and getting everything set to go. If you're interested in being
on this committee, just reply to this email, I'll be sending out an
email shortly about a meeting time to all those who reply to this
message.

Jake Bagdonas
Committee Chair