[Wcpr-members] Red Shift Open Mic Setup

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 4 13:36:20 EDT 2008

First off, thanks to everyone who helped out with last night's LANime
Coffeehouse, especially those who stuck around till the end. Also thanks
to those who helped with the impromptu lighting setup for the Luau - I
really appreciate your help on such short notice.
Today, we'll be meeting at the station at 3 to setup for the Red Shift
Open Mic Night at 4 PM. Setup is 4 mics and lighting - now that the
lighting tree stands have been found things should go very quickly.
Setup for this is easy, it's mostly hands-off once it starts.
See you there.

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR Castle Point Radio