[Wcpr-members] Tonight's Meeting

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 8 09:55:12 EDT 2008

Tonight's meeting is in the same time and place as always - 9:30 PM,
Basement of Jacobus Lounge. We will be discussing upcoming event plans,
especially the trip to Boston for the IBS conference.
Immediately following the general body meeting there will be a meeting
of the Light Show and Dance committee. This event, if we can pull it
off, will be one of the most ambitious projects WCPR has done in a
while, and an homage to the WCPR alums of the 1970s who used to throw
these every year on a smaller scale. Come by and check it out.
-Matt