[Wcpr-members] Battle of the Bands Tuesday 10/21

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 20 14:39:28 EDT 2008

Ladies and Gents,
tomorrow night is the Battle of the Bands, our biggest event of the
season. This will be epic. We've got Bissinger from 4 PM until the end
of the show (probably around midnight or 1) so we'll be meeting at the
station at 4 to start setup. Joel and Martin will be heading up setup,
but as many bodies as we can get will be very welcome, as we're going to
be moving a VERY large amount of equipment up to Bissinger. If you can't
make it for set-up, we'd love to have you at any point during the night
for support, and especially for break-down at the end. Doors open at 8.
See you tomorrow night!

Matt

P.S. General body meeting will be same time, same place on Wednesday night.