[Wcpr-members] Award, Club Fair and Meeting

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 1 15:06:35 EDT 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen,
WCPR has won an award from the Office of Student Life, which will be
bestowed at Convocation. We rock.
This Wednesday is the Club Fair, which starts immediately after
Convocation. We'll be meeting at the station at 1:45 PM to get materials
and set up for event start at 2:30 PM. This year the SGA and Student
Life are sponsoring a contest for the best table at the club fair based
on creativity of the table setup, member enthusiasm, overall traffic to
table, and interaction with new students. We can win up to $300 for the
station to use as we see fit, so let's turn out in force and put on a
good show! We'll be using the mobile unit for music and microphones, and
any creative ideas for making the table unique are welcome.
There will also be a general body meeting Wednesday night at 9:30. Any
DJs who have not signed a DJ agreement should attend tonight so they can
go on the air ASAP. Card access will be granted to DJs at this meeting
as well.
-Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR