[Wcpr-members] Boken Shirts

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 20 11:17:54 EDT 2009

Bokenopoly Boardwalk is this Saturday! We'll be providing sound for
three bands on the smaller of two stages. Our lineup is Bandwidth, then
The Title, and finally Anamanaguchi. If you will be around on Saturday
and able to help set up/break down/help move band equipment/be a general
gofer, then let me know your shirt size so I can procure a Boken staff
shirt for you. Let me know by tomorrow noon, so I can put in the order
to the Boken Committee and they can be sure to have enough.

-Matt