[Wcpr-members] Bokenopoly Boardwalk tomorrow!

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 25 02:15:35 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gents,
tomorrow will be an epic day. We're running sound for three bands at
Bokenopoly Boardwalk in the River Lot from 2 until 7. It's a major
undertaking, so we'll be meeting at 11 AM at WCPR to begin moving our
equipment down to the River Lot and setting up the small stage. We do
not have enough Boken staff shirts for every member who attends, so if
you have a WCPR staff shirt, please wear it to distinguish yourself from
the rest of the attendees. We'll try to provide Boken staff shirts for
the rest of the people who come to help, but there will most likely not
be enough due to an ordering error on the Boken Committee's part. If you
don't plan on helping out for most of the day, please don't ask us for a
Boken shirt.
It's going to be a hot day (above 80 degrees) and there will likely be
very little shade, so dress appropriately, wear sunscreen, and stay
hydrated. The last thing we need is for someone to pass out in the
middle of carrying an amp or guitar.
The lineup for tomorrow is:
2 PM - Iron Hills
2:45 - Bandwidth (our stage)