[Wcpr-members] Tomorrow's events

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 28 20:52:53 EDT 2009

Tomorrow is two events - the Stute's Please Blow Heaps of Income, which
runs 5 till 8 (setup at 3:30) in Jacobus. We'll be providing background
music to their money-related shenanigans - suggested songs are thsoe
which reference money ("Money," "If I were A Rich Man," "It's All About
The Benjamins," etc).
The IFC Danceathon is also in Jacobus, and starts at 9 PM. IFC will be
providing its own DJ, but we'll need to set up lights and keep a staff
member on hand in case of audio emergencies.The event ends at 1 AM. I
can't make either event, but it would be useful to set up some stuff for
the Stute's event and leave it up in the same place for IFC.
We won't be having a meeting this week, and based on member response we
may or may not have one next week.
-Matt