[Wcpr-members] This Week's Events

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 1 23:42:42 EST 2009

Seepers and Seepettes,
this week we've got two events scheduled. Grad student Mardi Gras is
Monday night from 8-10 in Bissinger, setup at 7. We've been asked to
provide "party music," so if you've got CDs or suchlike, feel free to
bring them along.
The second event is Say What Karaoke, which is one event we host
ourselves every year. Doors open at 9, and the event runs till 11:30.
Interested members should meet at 8 at the station to help with setup.
Invite your friends- we'll be giving out $300 in prizes to the top three
performers, as chosen by our celebrity judges. There will also be
wings...punch and pie.
Wednesday night will also be our usual general body meeting, 9:30 at the
station.
-Matt