[Wcpr-members] Google Workday Saturday 2/7

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 6 10:28:25 EST 2009

Ladies and Gents,
tomorrow we're holding a workday at the station to install the Google
Radio Automation hardware and software. It's a major undertaking, but
once we're on the other side, we'll have a badass new system for DJs to
use in scheduling songs, playing back ads and samples, and for accessing
information relevant to the songs and artists they're playing (yes, it
can do all of that!)
Seeing as it's a lot of work, we'd like as many hands on deck as
possible for this. We're also going to be doing work in the record
library and other tasks around the station, so if you're not as
technically inclined, you won't just be sitting around.
The workday begins at 10 AM at the station. We'll break for pizza around
1 PM, and continue until about 6 or 7.
See you there!

Matt Keyser
General Manager