[Wcpr-members] WCPR Show Email and Website Address

webmaster webmaster at wcpr.org
Mon Feb 9 13:33:15 EST 2009

Hello All,

   I wanted to extend the opportunity for those of you with shows to get
your own show email address and/or website redirection page.

   If you are interested in getting an email address for your show ie:
<SHOW>@wcpr.org please reply to this email with the name of the email
address you would like as well as the Stevens pipeline accounts you would
like me to forward the emails to. This email address will also be posted on
the Show Description page of the WCPR website.

  If you have a website for your show and would like a redirection page ie
http://<SHOW>.wcpr.org to be directed to your website please reply to this
email with the name of the redirection page you would like and URL of your
website. This URL will also be featured on the Show Description page on the
WCPR website.

Any questions please ask.

Thank You

Mike Tolerico