[Wcpr-members] IBS Convention Meeting Time

Keith B. Cassidy kcassidy at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 5 21:46:34 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

                We'll be meeting at WCPR at 9:30 tomorrow (3/05) before we
go to the convention so we can prepare to get the most out of it. While the
convention is free, please be sure to bring money to take that PATH into and
out of the city, and some money for an inexpensive lunch.

                We'll be meeting at WCPR at 8:15 AM on Saturday so anyone
taking the tour can get there on time!

                If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Keith B. Cassidy

Business Manager

WCPR