[Wcpr-members] shopping for lights

Jake M. Bagdonas jbagdona at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 9 00:02:09 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

Just a reminder, tomorrow we're doing a run into the city for lighting.
We'll be going to Guitar Center in Manhattan, close to the 14th street
PATH station. We'll be checking out their selection of lighting
equipment for the Light Show & Dance coming up on April 9th.

We're going to meet at 2PM tomorrow at the station and head out from
there. I know most of you are away for break, but for the people who
have stayed local and want to come along, you're welcome to help us
out.

Enjoy Spring Break,

Jake