[Wcpr-members] This Week

Matt Keyser mkeyser at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 16 17:03:04 EDT 2009

Ladies and gents,
welcome back from break, if you had it. Our general body meeting this
week is same time and place as always - 9:30 PM Wednesday in the
basement of Jacobus.
We have two events lined up for this week. The first is a Comedy Night
with EC this Thursday from 9-11. Setup will be at 8, and will include
lights along with the normal sound support.
The second event is the GOLD/SAA dinner, where the outgoing seniors meet
the recently graduated alums and drink themselves silly. The senior
members of WCPR will be busy eating and drinking, so we will need the up
and coming members to hold down the fort. Those who attend will
inevitably be fed. The event runs from 6-9 PM, setup at 5. Jake Bagdonas
will be heading up this event - let him know if you'll be coming.
Also, those of you who attended IBS over break, please email me your
notes ASAP so we can compile and send them out.

Matt Keyser
General Manager
WCPR