[Wcpr-members] Yes we are meeting this week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 13 22:49:26 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

Now that my mind has been cleared from the day shift this week. Time to
announce that this week we have three different things going on, besides our
weekly meeting. Thursday night we have a lights only event- the nice kind of
event where we set-up and go. Friday we have another Duck after Dark, and
Friday night we have Super LANime Coffeehouse. That event we are
co-sponsoring and providing the needed equipment to make the event EPIC,
because that is what we do.

So if you want to help out with those events stop by the station tomorrow
(Wednesday) night at 9:30 in the basement of Jacobus.  There is the slight
possibility of a surprise making its way to the meeting =D

See you all later!

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio