[Wcpr-members] Mobile unit events thiss week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 10 00:22:55 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

If anyone wants to help out with any of the mobile unit events this week,
here is what we have lined up.

On Friday we have the Techfest BBQ at noon, set-up is at 10:30AM in the
station, please let Taylor know if you are helping out with this -
tsproul at stevens.edu

Also on Friday, we have the Techfest Comedy night at 8PM, set-up is at
6:30PM in the station, please let me know if you are able to help out with
this- nbarresi at stevens.edu

On Tuesday we have a graduate student event at 8PM, set-up is at 7PM, meet
in the station as usual, and once again please let me know if you are
available to help out with this event.

For those of you who qualify for Work-study this is a great way to make some
money. For those of you who want to get more involved with the station, this
is also a great way to do that.

So yea, please let us know if you are available to help us out with any of
these events, I promise you they are more fun then they sound.

Till then, see you next week!

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio