[Wcpr-members] Mobile Unit Events and Work Study

Andrew G. Bjerke abjerke at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 18 17:09:33 EDT 2009

To all interested:
If you qualify for federal work study, you can get paid for doing
mobile unit events for WCPR!  If you are interested, please contact me
about this.  You can reach me at abjerke at stevens.edu or
andrew.bjerke at gmail.com.

Things you will need to have:
1. A Federal Work Study Payroll Notice
2. I-9 Form (for those who have never applied before.  If you have
already worked for Stevens, you don't need this).
3. Two forms of identification (examples: drivers license, passport,
social security card.  People who have worked Work Study before also do
not need this).

Once you have these things, contact me and we will go drop them off
where they need to go.

Ideally, we want to get this done in the next week.  This is due to
Erin Selby leaving her position at Stevens.  The period after will be a
very difficult time for Student Life, so we want to get this out of the
way as soon as possible.  I'll be making a list of those of who you
apply and I'll send out an email to each of you letting you know the
procedures for filling out time cards and getting them signed.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

---
Andrew Bjerke
WCPR Business Manager