[Wcpr-members] 140 days to 140 Years

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 27 23:20:37 EDT 2009

Greetings everyone,

I am pleased to announce a lovely bit of information to you all that can
potentially give your beloved radio station an extra bit of cash. Tomorrow
night at 9:15 in Bissinger the Institute will be celebrating 140 days to 140
years of Stevens. In English there will be free food, a chance to win $140
duckbills, and if enough people from WCPR show up, we will get $140 added to
our account. That sum of money will help the station buy a couple of things
that it would be very nice to have, and since I hate to lose, I would very
much like to see as many people as possible there, because if we get this
money we will be able to do many fun things with it, that and we will also
get bragging rights, which is always nice to have!

So please if you want free food, and a chance to meet some really cool
people, and a chance at FREE duckbills then come on down to Bissinger at
9:15 tomorrow night to help us win some cash!

See you all later!

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio