[Wcpr-members] HUGE meeting this week!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 29 23:38:55 EDT 2009

Good News Everyone!

Contrary to popular belief there will be a WCPR meeting this week. More
notably it will be Wednesday night at 9:30 PM in the basement of Jacobus.
Notable items this week are the not one, but two mobile unit events we have
going on, on Friday night. One of which is Redshift/Duck After Dark Open mic
night in Jacobus at 9PM, set-up is at 8 in the station. The other event is
in Hayden lounge at 7PM, and set-up for that is at 6PM at the station. If
you can make it to any one of these events please let me know because we
need at least two people for the one in Hayden Lounge, and one really in
Jacobus.

Also this week is by far the most important thing to happen to WCPR since it
was founded in 1959! That's right folks, we are turning 50 this Saturday at
3PM in Babbio Atrium. So come on down to the meeting this week to hear more
about the exciting stuff that is going on there. We also need some people to
run sound for the event as well.

See you all later!

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager