[Wcpr-members] Meeting tonight

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:02:48 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

We will be having our usual meeting tonight in the basement of Jacobus at
9:30. Big news tonight is elections, so if you are nominated for a position,
please be prepared to say a few words, if you are nominated for a position
and are unable to make it, please be sure to send a few words to
eboard at wcpr.org, and I will read them aloud on your behalf.

With that in mind, the nominees are-

General Manager- Nick Barresi
Program Manager- Taylor Sproul, Rob May
Business Manager- Andrew Bjerke, Victor Lipnicki
Publicity Manager- Rob May, Vincent Lipoma
Studio Engineer- Paul DiSanti, Victor Lipnicki
Office Manager- Asher S. Katz, Dana DeSantis, Chris Stoddart, Paul DiSanti,
Victor Lipnicki

Also tomorrow night we have a live band mobile unit for Sig Nu's charity
concert. If you are interesetd in helping out with that event, please be
sure to show up at the station at 6:30 for load out.

That's it for now, see you all later!

-Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager
WCPR-Castle Point Radio