[Wcpr-members] Big week ahead

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 19 00:06:53 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

We have a huge week ahead of us this week so I need everyone's help. If you
will be helping out with boken at any point in time- Wednesday for the live
bands, Thursday for the lights, Friday for Karaoke thing, or Saturday for
the DJing- please let me know ASAP with your shirt size so that I can make
sure you get the proper FREE staff t-shirt. In order to get one of these
fabulous shirts, you must help us at any one of these events. Set-up on
Wednesday is at 11AM, and the event lasts until 5. We will be setting up for
3 live bands, so we need all of the help we can get. Details on the other
events will be given at the meeting on Wednesday night.

See you all later,

-Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager
WCPR-Castle Point Radio