[Wcpr-members] SUPPLIES MOBILE UNIT!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:22:43 EDT 2010

SUPPLIES everyone!

Turns out we need a few extra hands tomorrow before the WCPR meeting. If
anyone is available starting at 10AM to help set-up for a mobile unit in
Babbio Atrium, it would be much appreciated. If you can't help out then, but
are available later on at noon to help set-up for the SGA BBQ then it would
be greatly appreciated.  Both events run till 3PM, so the more hands we have
available for breakdown, the better.

If you can't help out then, I will see you at the meeting tomorrow night at
9:30PM in the basement of Jacobus.

For those of you who do not get the reference, of SUPPLIES!, then I suggest
you go watch UHF, starring Weird Al.

Thanks everyone, and see you all later.

-Nick Barresi
GM