[Wcpr-members] Mobile unit dry spell is over!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:15:13 EST 2010

Greetings all,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that our mobile unit dry spell has
ended and we are officially back in full force! Please let me know if anyone
is available tonight at 6PM to meet in the station to help set-up for the
Mallard Drakes- the Rockabilly group from the duck after dark last semester.
Also later this week we have NSBE's fashion show, and next week is all sorts
of fun as well! So let me know who is available to lend a hand tonight.

Thanks all,

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio