[Wcpr-members] Welcome back everyone!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 14 15:37:20 EST 2010

Greeting faithful and loyal WCPR members,

In case anyone is looking for an excuse to try and move in a little earlier
than Saturday, I am pleased to inform you all that WCPR will be having a
workday to welcome everyone back this Saturday. If you are interested in
learning a little more about the station, the board, or just some technical
stuff, then feel free to stop by starting at 10AM and we will probably stop
working around 5-6PM. There will be plenty of work, and lots of fun to be
had!

Otherwise I look forward to seeing everyone at the first meeting of the
semester!

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager

WCPR-Castle Point Radio