[Wcpr-members] Meeting Highlights

nbarresi at stevens.edu nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 21 21:30:07 EST 2010

Greetings WCPR,

Here is a small list of highlights from last night's meeting:

We have openings in our E-board-

Studio engineer, who is in charge of making sure the studios work, and
all of the cabling is in order as well as making sure of all of the
equipment we use regularly is properly maintained. Current nominees are-
Matt "Arizona" Recchia

Programming Manager- acts as the liaison between the management and the
DJs, makes sure that all content played on the air is fit for play,
manages all of the radio shows currently airing, and shapes the sound of
the station. Current nominees are- Taylor Sproul, Andrew Scagnelli, and
Morgan DeSena

If anyone is interested in running for either of those positions please
feel free to email eboard at wcpr.org to nominate yourself. The nomination
period ends Tuesday night @ midnight and elections will take place at
the next WCPR meeting on the following evening.

Also going on in WCPR is the Light Show Dance. If anyone is interested
in helping out with LSD please email gm at wcpr.org. We are currently
looking for people to assist with DJing, lighting, and sound support.
Please let me know what area you are interested in helping out with. If
you just want to help plan the event, we will be meeting every week
after the normal WCPR meetings to discuss the event.

That's all everyone, enjoy the weekend!

-Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager
WCPR-Castle Point Radio