[Wcpr-members] WORKDAY OF AWESOMENESS!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Jul 18 22:03:23 EDT 2010

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Now that I have your attention, it is with great pleasure that I announce
that we will be having a workday this SATURDAY 7/24 at high noon. Now you
might be asking yourself what is so special about this particular workday?
Well allow me to answer that question-while normal workdays are a collection
of mishmash-ed projects and us goofing around this one, while it may have
some of those elements, we will also be making history. To make this message
short and sweet- WE ARE INSTALLING A TRANSMITTER! Also, free dinner for
everyone who helps.

If you want to help, please let me know, and show up at noon on Saturday.

Thanks all,

-Nick
GM on Vacation
WCPR