[Wcpr-members] IBS Conference and LSD set-up

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 4 20:04:31 EST 2010

Everyone,

Due to last minute changes with the conference schedule, we won't have to
meet in the station until  10:30AM. I have also included the schedule of IBS
panels here so you all can see
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ibs/0-2010-IBS-NYC-schedule.htm

If you are going to attend the conference, then please send me a message so
I have a vague idea of how many people to expect. Also be sure to bring some
money for PATH, and possible food.

Also, those of you who are helping set-up for LSD, please meet us in the
station at 4PM for set-up. If you are going on stage for anything you need
to help us set-up for the event itself. There is plenty of work to be done
for this event so we have more than enough work for everyone, but it will be
so worth it!

For those of you who are staying around for IBS on Saturday, please meet in
the station at 11AM. For those who want to sleep in, but still go to IBS,
take the PATH up to 33rd and walk around the corner to the Garden, and you
will be at the Hotel Pennsylvania. For anyone that won't be leaving campus
for the evening, we have a mobile unit for  the Seeper LANime Coffeehouse,
so meet in the station at 7:30 PM for that.

Sunday we have off everyone, so sleep.

Thanks all,

Nicholas P. Barresi

General Manager