[Wcpr-members] Fun Times at WCPR!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:00:48 EDT 2010

Greetings Everyone,

Hope your Spring Break from WCPR didn't upset you all, because now that we
are back, it is time to hit the ground running!

Tonight we will be having our usual meeting at 9:30PM in the basement of
Jacobus, but we have some very special happening tonight. Tonight we get to
nominate the people we want to run the station next year. The positions that
are up for nomination tonight are:

General Manager
Programming Manager
Business Manager
Office Manager
Studio Engineer
Publicity Manager

If you are interested in any of these position, please make sure to stop by
tonight to find out what they are all about. Also of note tonight is our
Friday night fun with not one but 2 mobile units for your enjoyment! We have
not only IGSA'a Holi Night, but also a GOLD event as well! More details on
both of them tonight.

But wait! There's more! Tonight we will also be having the LSD wrap up
meeting as well. If you have any input as to how we should do things
differently next year, then please stick around for that. But wait, if you
call within the next 20 minutes, you can also let us know what you think
should be purchased to help out the station next year, as it our favorite
time of the semester-budgets! Please feel free to either e-mail whatever you
think should be purchased, or talk to the board in person.

That's all folks, see you all later!

-Nick Barresi
General Manager
WCPR-Castle Point Radio