[Wcpr-members] Unified Elections and Tonight

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:27:28 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

Just a Friendly reminder that nominations for e-board positions close
tonight at 6PM. So if you wish to nominate either yourself or a friend, you
are running out of time to do so.

Here are the positions and who is nominated:

General Manager-
Optimus Prime
Megatron
Nicholas P. Barresi

Programming Manager-
Taylor Sproul
Rob May
Jack Black

Business Manager-
Andrew Bjerke
Victor Lipnicki
Quicken 2010

Publicity Manager-
Rob May
Vinny Lipoma

Studio Engineer-
Paul DiSanti
Victor Lipnicki

Office Manager-
Asher S. Katz
Dana DeSantis
Chris Stoddart
Victor Lipnicki
Paul DiSanti

if you have any questions about anything regarding elections, please feel
free to contact eboard at wcpr.org.

Also tonight we are presented with a unique opportunity-Media Relations
Night-join us in Jacobus Lounge tongiht from 9-11PM as we show that we are
the superior media org- I mean network with our fellow media cohorts and
share stories about what we have been doing. FREE FOOD-I got us catering
from Aroma!

If you want to help set-up for that, meet in the station at 8PM.

Thanks all, and see you on Wednesday,

-Nicholas P. Barresi
General Manager
WCPR-Castle Point Radio