[Wcpr-members] Meeting and fun and mobile units!

Mike Tolerico mtoleric at stevens.edu
Wed May 5 01:06:45 EDT 2010

There will also be water rides to enjoy for all.

Mike

On May 5, 2010 1:04 AM, "Nicholas Barresi" <nbarresi at stevens.edu> wrote:

Greetings all,

We will be having our usual meeting  tonight at 9:30PM in the basement of
Jacobus, but who really cares about that when at 1PM on the lawns there is
going to be a BBQ and Pig Roast that we are co-sponsoring with the EC! For
all that are interested, set-up is at noon, and we may or may not be busting
out the subs to make it all the more awesome-because how much more awesome
can roasting a pig over an open fire be with lots of meat being flame
broiled, and us being us possibly get?

See you all later,

-Nick Barresi
GM