[Wcpr-members] Weekly meeting tomorrow! Free food! Free drinks! An abundance of fun!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 5 19:29:19 EDT 2011

Hey guys and gals, so we have our normal weekly meeting tomorrow night at
9:30.... except this week it's SUPER AWESOME WITH LOTS OF FOOD AND DRINKS
AND REVELRY AND GOOD TIMES AND STUFF! Oh yeah. We'll be meeting in the
lounge, and we'll put up a sign so everyone remembers. We may or may not
decide to show a movie... and it may or may not be Spinal Tap. We've got a
boatload of food and soda left over from LSD, so come on by and enjoy a fun
evening. Some folks from SITTV may be making an appearance, and as always,
we encourage you to drag your friends along so we can feed them candy and
soda too.

Also, we've got some stuff going on this week! Friday night is the NSBE
Fashion Show, and we're providing lights and speakers for that. Setup is at
6:30 in the station, and we'll need a couple of extra hands if anyone is
interested. The big thing is CPAC... Saturday at 2PM we will be meeting in
the station to set up for the dance in Walker Gym, and we'll need all the
hands we can get on deck! It's a fun setup just like LSD, using pretty much
every single light and speaker in our inventory. The actual dance is at 8PM
on Sunday, and all are welcome to come out for that as well. We will need
help for some other things on Sunday, so if you're interested, speak up at
the meeting tomorrow night. We'll have lots more coming up in April, so stay
tuned....

See everyone tomorrow night!

--
Robert May