[Wcpr-members] First meeting of the year!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Aug 30 21:18:21 EDT 2011

Hey everyone! I hope you all had enjoyable summers, and made it through the
hurricane! Luckily, the station survived in one piece, so we'll be having
our first meeting of the semester tomorrow! We've got some big stuff coming
up... We'll be having another Live from Pierce Week this September 12-16, so
we'll be discussing that and starting the signup process!

We'll of course be starting show signups for the fall, so make sure you're
there if you want a prime time slot!

Bring a friend, and we'll see you all down at the station tomorrow night at
9:30!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR