[Wcpr-members] no meeting and thanks for an awesome semester

Dana DeSantis programming at wcpr.org
Wed Dec 21 11:35:09 EST 2011

Hey guys,

Your friendly neighborhood programming manager here to remind you that
there will be *no meeting tonight.  *Enjoy the holiday/study hard for exams.

I sincerely want to thank all of you for a wonderful semester.  This year,
we've had more shows and DJs than we've ever had before.  You guys are
absolutely awesome and all of your shows were great!  Also,I want to thank
everyone who helped out with mobile units this semester.  Together, you
guys helped make this semester on of the most successful!  THANK YOU!

Some quick updates:

Rob is currently working on imaging.  Hopefully be done by next semester
when we will have it implemented and ready to go.
I'm still working on the content of the autodj, but I plan on implementing
the awesomeness the first week of next semester.  New music+imaging+new
blocks=complete WCPR overhaul!!
Our website has a slightly new look, thanks to Dave.  Check it out! In case
you forgot our website is wcpr.org
WCPR is currently playing *Christmas music* *24/7.  *Have a listen!  (Again
in case you forgot, wcpr.org)

Alrighty everyone have a great Holiday and a fantastic New Year's eve! See
you next semester!

Dana DeSanits
*Programming manager *
*WCPR*