[Wcpr-members] Meeting tonight

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:44:19 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

Despite the fact that classes are cancelled tonight, it doesn't change the
fact that we still have our weekly meeting in about 12 hours. We actually
have a very important meeting tonight as it is time for us to hold unified
elections for most of our e-board positions.

Up for nomination tonight are the following positions:

General Manager
Program Manager
Business Manager
Publicity Manager
Studio Engineer
Office Manager

Due to the lousy weather though, you will be able to send in your
nominations via e-mail to eboard at wcpr.org. In order to be eligible for most
of the above e-baord positions, you must be a station member for at least 2
semesters-counting this semester-and be an undergraduate member of the
student body in good academic standing. If your not sure if this applies to
you, then feel free to nominate yourself and we'll do the checking for you.
E-mail nominatinations will open AFTER the meeting tonight and close at
midnight Sunday/Monday.

Thanks everyone, and see you at 9:30 in the basement of Jacobus!

Nick Barresi
GM