[Wcpr-members] On-Air Interview Today! [2/23]

Taylor Sproul programming at wcpr.org
Wed Feb 23 03:54:24 EST 2011

Ladies, Gents, and DJs

This evening, from 6pm to 8pm, we will be interviewing Amanda White from
www.notjustanotherprettyvoice.com and her band. They are performing live at
Whisky Bar tonight, and want us to help them promote their show. If you are
interested in coming by the station to help with the interview, or ask her
any questions, or maybe just hear her perform live in our studio, please let
me know. The interview will be broadcasted live, and will be recorded and
posted on our website. It would be really great to get those of you who are
interested in indie and local music to come out and show your support.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested and if you think you can make
it. My e-mail address is programming at wcpr.org

Thanks!
Taylor
Artist formerly known as WCPR Program Manager