[Wcpr-members] WCPR Live in Pierce! (also, free t-shirts... read on)

Robert May publicity at wcpr.org
Sun Jan 16 21:11:06 EST 2011

Hey everyone, for those who don't know, WCPR is running it's biggest event
of the semester (so far) from January 24-28.... a week-long live broadcast
from Pierce! We'll be live on the air from Pierce all day, all week starting
Monday Jan. 24. Our mobile unit setup will be by the projector screen, so
everyone will be able to run their shows as usual.

We have 85 hours to fill with live DJs, so we are asking ANYONE and EVERYONE
who is interested in DJing to please respond to this email! If you have a
current show, you can keep your time slot and do it from Pierce. If your
show is after midnight, we are asking you to consider moving your show up to
an afternoon or midday. If you don't have a show but want to DJ, all are
welcome to! ALL DJs are being asked to respond to this ASAP so that we can
get a schedule figured out!

Also, FREE T-SHIRTS! We are offering an incentive to help us out with this
event! If you log more than 5 hours of DJing from Pierce, you will receive a
FREE WCPR t-shirt! 5 hours may sound long to you, but it's only an hour a
day! If everyone does 5 hours then we should have no problem filling up the
schedule. Any and all help DJing will be greatly appreciated and rewarded!

It will be tons of fun, and a great experience for everyone. It will be a
great way to get more fans of you and your radio show, and maybe you can
even convince someone to join! Please respond as soon as possible so we can
start filling the schedule.

--
Robert May
Publicity Manager, WCPR