[Wcpr-members] New Meeting, new time, new place!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 26 00:40:16 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone that has been helping out with Live from
Pierce Week so far, it has really been quite amazing! With that in
mind I'd like to let everyone who is set to DJ from Pierce WEDNESDAY
at any point in time, that Dr. Farvadin-yea the new President, THAT
Dr. Farvadin, is going to be touring to the campus tomorrow, and might
(MOST DEFINITELY WILL) end up in Pierce at some point during the day,
so if you are in Pierce for your shift, please be sure to dress
professionally, and present a good image, as it will be all of the DJs
that make the first impression of the most kick-ass organization for
the school's new commander in chief.

With that in mind, because of the meet and greet with Dr. Farvadin,
our meeting has been pushed back until 10:15PM in the second floor
lounge of Peirce Dining hall, right by the elevators. Also there will
be an EC comedy night at 10PM, which means if you want help do lights
and sound for that, set-up is at 8:30PM in the station.

See everyone later!

Nick Barresi
GM