[Wcpr-members] Movie Meeting Tomorrow

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:16:48 EST 2011

Ahoy Maties!

This is just a friendly reminder that WCPR's usually weekly meeting is
tomorrow night at 9PM in P218-not the usual 9:30PM in the basement of
Jacobus. We will be having a short meeting, then enjoying a nice little
movie called Pirate Radio, or as many of us think of it-The story of an
English WCPR.

Also due tomorrow are LSDj Set lists. If you're interested in being a DJ at
LSD-or as I refer to it an LSDj- then please be ready with a set-list
somewhere between 1 and 2 hours in length.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! We also will helping out SUMAC this week by providing
sound for their concert on Friday! For those that are interested, we will
need extra hands to help us set-up all of the microphones and speakers, and
other equipment. If you like bands, music, and freedom, I highly reccomend
lending a helping hand at 3PM in the station on Friday.

See you all at 9PM in P218 tomorrow!

Nick Barresi
General Manager