[Wcpr-members] WCPR Meeting Tonight!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Nov 9 15:28:16 EST 2011

Big news! You asked for it, and it's FINALLY HERE! *WE HAVE A PHONE NOW!* You
can now take callers on your show! Come by the meeting tonight, and I'll
tell everyone how to use it!

We also have two mobile units this week! DPhiE wants us to DJ their *Castle
Point Cravings* event tomorrow, which should be an awesome time filled with
an insane amount of free food. Friday, we're doing lights and sound for *MASA's
Malaysian Night*, which will be a fun event that also contains free food.
We'll have more info at the meeting, for those that are interested.

See you all at 9:30 tonight in the station!

--
Robert May
Exterminator, WCPR