[Wcpr-members] Meeting Tomorrow! (Also, Pierce Week info!)

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Sep 6 23:17:46 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, just a reminder that we have our normal *weekly
meeting*tomorrow night at
*9:30PM* in the station. We'll be giving card access to DJs and mobile unit
crew members who were at the last meeting, and we'll be discussing training
and getting all of you on the schedule and on air!

If you're interested in helping out with mobile units, we have two AWESOME
opportunities coming tomorrow! First, are providing a PA system for the *Honor
Board Dinner Theater*, which is an easy setup. Meet at the station at *6:00PM
*if you're interested in helping out. Also, the *Freshman Fiesta *is going
on, and we'll be going all out with a ton of lights and a much more serious
sound setup. Come by the station at *7:00PM *if you want to help out with
that. Both are great opportunities to get a feel for how mobile units go,
and the events should be fun!

Last, but not least, *WCPR Live from Pierce Week* is rapidly approaching!
NEXT WEEK we will be broadcasting live from Pierce from 7AM-midnight, Monday
to Friday!* We need your help!* We currently have only a few people signed
up to DJ, and there are plenty of prime slots open. If you're interested,
please sign up using the form at http://www.wcpr.org/signup. It's a TON of
fun, and a great opportunity to show off your awesome music tastes and
personality... and did I mention the *free WCPR shirt?* All DJs that put in
at least 5 hours during Pierce Week will receive a FREE WCPR shirt! If
you've never done a show before, and would like to DJ during Pierce Week, or
if you have any Pierce Week questions in general, email Dana at
programming at wcpr.org. We'll be accepting sign ups at the meeting tomorrow as
well.

See you all tomorrow!

--