[Wcpr-members] Techfest Dance Tomorrow

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 27 13:53:16 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

Tomorrow we will be doing a the sound and lights for the Techfest Enchanment
Under The Sea Dance, and we need your help! If anyone is interested in
helping us set-up some lights that will make the entirety of Walker Gym look
like the dance from Back to The Future, then come one down to the station at
3:30 to help us get things ready. We will also be doing sound support for an
awesome 50's Rockabilly group that will definitely be a treat if anyone is
interested learning more about live band sound mixing and processing, or
just getting into an awesome event early and getting to talk to the band for
a few minutes (they are awesome guys!). Set-up for that is also at 3:30PM in
the station tomorrow.

If you can make it, please drop me a line and stop by tomorrow, otherwise,
definitely stop by the event to say Hi, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks all!

Nick Barresi
Santa Clause
WCPR-Caslte Point Radio