[Wcpr-members] We're approaching the end...

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Apr 24 21:43:00 EDT 2012

...but we're not there yet! I know it's been busy for everyone, but we've
still got some fun stuff left this semester for WCPR! You can hear all
about it at this week's *meeting at 9:30PM in the station*.

Mobile units this week:
-*Friday at 5:30pm* we'll be meeting in the station to set up for the *NSBE
Fashion Show/End-of-Semester Event* in Walker gym! Please help with this
one, it's Friday night so we'll need a few extra hands on deck for it.
-*Saturday at 4pm* we'll be meeting to set up for *SUMAC Presents: Algernon
Cadwallader!* It should be an awesome show, and doors are at 7pm so we need
to start setting up on Palmer Lawn at 4. *We'll need as much help as we can
get for this one!* Please come even if you can only set up or break down.

I'm sure some of you have heard our DJs giving away tickets yesterday and
today, let me explain that! Clearview Cinemas in NYC gave us a bunch of
tickets to give away for their Rockfest 2012 event where they show a ton of
kickass rock movies! The board picked some shows that have done an
extra-excellent job this semester (and are generally rock-themed) to give
away some tickets on air. We'll probably be doing more with Clearview after
this, so keep your ears up for future contests, and support the DJs that
are doing the contests this week!

That's all, see you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May