[Wcpr-members] Welcome back!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sun Aug 26 15:52:39 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, WELCOME! It's been a long summer... We've made some changes
and upgrades, and we've got some big news coming for all of you guys. For
now, just some basics:

Our *first meeting of the semester *will be held *this Wednesday (August
29) at 9:30pm in the station!* Same time, same place as always... See you
all there! (returning members who can't make the meeting for any reason,
give me an email and we'll figure it out!)

For those who want to run shows this week before the meeting and before our
schedule starts filling up, feel free! If you've run a show before, you'll
find the station in the same working order as when you left. If anyone else
from an old time slot comes by, try and be considerate until we get our
fall schedule worked out, but feel free to have fun and run shows!

Speaking of shows, we'll have membership and show forms available at the
meeting on Wednesday, so come by and fill some stuff out! We will not be
accepting show forms until then, but if you can't make the meeting, feel
free to email me or programming at wcpr.org and we'll get you taken care of.

*Studio B *is in kick-ass working order! If anyone is in bands or knows
bands, get in touch with them and see if they'd be interested in doing a
Live on WCPR session, and possibly a high-quality recording of said
session. Big news to come from Studio B this summer....

We'll have the first mobile unit announcements at the meeting, so that's
all for now. *See you all on Wednesday!*

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR