[Wcpr-members] Meeting tonight!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Feb 1 12:36:02 EST 2012

Hey everyone, it's been a busy week already! Thanks to everyone who has
DJ'd from Pierce, we've gotten a good response for it!

We'll have our usual weekly meeting at *9:30PM tonight *in the station. If
you're DJing in Pierce, let people know they can come by! We've got quite a
bit to go over, and some info for both the Pierce Week DJs and all other
members.

Also, if you haven't done so already, I highly recommend signing up for
OrgSync and joining the WCPR organization! We'll be posting all of our
events, news, pictures, and a bunch of other cool stuff on there. By next
semester we will be doing a lot of communicating, planning, and
organization through the system, so get on now and be ahead of the curve!

See you all tonight!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR