[Wcpr-members] ELECTIONS THIS WEEK!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Feb 21 19:37:20 EST 2012

Hey everyone, as the subject suggests, *ELECTIONS ARE TOMORROW (Wednesday)!
*All nominated members *must *attend, if you have any conflicts let me know
*IMMEDIATELY*. The meeting will start promptly at 9:30PM, and we'll run
through general business quickly first and get to elections as soon as
possible so we can make things quick. All of the nominees were cleared by
Student Life, so no problems there.

A constitutionally bound note: Only active members will be allowed to vote.
We have been taking attendance via sign-in sheet, so we know who has been
here this semester. You must have filled out a membership form this
semester, and attended at least one meeting out of the last four that we
have held. All members are obviously welcome at the meeting, but only those
who are active will be allowed to vote.

*Mobile units this week*:
Tomorrow - *Pierce Beach Day* - meet in the station at* 2:30PM*
Tomorrow - *Stevens Last Comic Standing* - meet at the station at *8PM*
Friday - *IUA Holi Show* - just lights - meet in the station at *7PM*
Saturday - *SUMAC Show* - Full band setup, with some lights! - meet in the
station at* 4:30PM*
*
*
We need the most help with Holi and the SUMAC show, but any help is greatly
appreciated for all events!

See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May