[Wcpr-members] Meeting tomorrow, PIERCE WEEK NEXT WEEK!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Jan 24 21:23:45 EST 2012

Hey everyone, Caps lock is cruise control for AWESOME and cruise control
for *WCPR NEEDS YOUR HELP! *Next week is our big event, *WCPR Live in
Pierce Week!* We broadcast live for 85 hours from Monday-Friday, so we need
all interested DJs to sign up for time slots and promote the general
awesomeness of WCPR from Pierce dining hall. There's a *free WCPR shirt
opportunity* so definitely get the details if you haven't yet. If you have
any questions about the event, email me at gm at wcpr.org, or come to the....

*Weekly meeting* tomorrow night (Wednesday) at *9:30PM in the station*!

Come by and sign up for a show for this semester, start a new show, or sign
up for Pierce Week!

I'm really impressed by the shows that are already back on track this
semester and all the people that have signed up to DJ from Pierce! Thank
you all for your support!

See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May