[Wcpr-members] DJ Clinic Tomorrow!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sat Jan 28 15:57:45 EST 2012

Hey everyone, for any DJs out there that want to get some tips for running
your radio shows, tomorrow's your day! We'll be holding the first of two *DJ
Clinics* down at the station at *1PM*. Anyone who wants some advanced
equipment knowledge, timing and scheduling, and general on-air tips should
come by and hang out. Learn how to use the turntables properly, how to get
the best sound from the mics, and more! We will be ordering some
refreshments once we're done, free of charge. Also, since Pierce Week
starts on Monday, we'll be going over the setup that will be up there. *If
you haven't DJ'd in Pierce before and are starting this year, try and make
it to the clinic.* It will help you out a lot if you head up to Pierce
knowing what's going on.

Let me know if you have any questions, and we'll see you tomorrow at 1PM!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR