[Wcpr-members] WCPR Live in Pierce Week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Thu Sep 6 11:52:15 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, it's that time of year again! *WCPR Live in Pierce Week is
coming back on September 17-21!*
*
*
For those who don't know, Live in Pierce Week is when we haul stuff up to
Pierce on a Monday morning at 7am and broadcast LIVE all week from Pierce!
7am-midnight, Monday to Friday... We get a lot of great exposure, and our
DJs love being able to play to a crowd! It's a ton of fun to do, and we
strongly encourage all of our DJs to sign up for some time slots!

*Interested in signing up? *Just head over to http://wcpr.org/signup and
fill out the form! It's first-come first-served, so sign up as soon as you
can. We'll notify you that you're on the schedule, and send out a reminder
for  the weekend before Pierce Week.

As a bonus for doing 5 or more hours of DJing from Pierce, we also give out
*FREE WCPR SHIRTS*! You've probably seen some of us wearing them, and
they're pretty awesome. Help us fill the schedule, and we'll help fill your
closet!

Related to the shirts, we need a new design for this semester... If you
have any graphic design skills (or even if you don't), send us your shirt
ideas! We always enjoy new WCPR swag ideas and pictures, and help is
greatly appreciated!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me or the board! Again,
that's September 17-21 from 7am-midnight each day... We've got a lot of
hours to fill, so sign up now!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR